Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below position:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
- The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following
Application Closing Date: April 30, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below: