AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
AB InBev is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) – Africa Zone
Are you ready to accept the challenge to join us?
- We offer a Global Management Trainee Programme that will help you develop and accelerate your career at one of the world’s most successful organisations.
- At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
GMT Program Details
- Zone Induction and Training: 2-3 weeks of Zone induction and training on the company culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our Zone Management Team
- In-Field Training: 16 weeks of infield training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and support operations. You will develop an understanding of the “real life” of the business by shadowing people who perform the job at all levels
- Individual Assignment in Another Country: 8 weeks individual assignment in another country (in Africa Zone) leading a Process Improvement Project in the operations (sales, Supply, Trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
Minimum Application Criteria
- Recent University student; or No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program) this will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
The Ideal Profile
- Interest in cross functional experiences
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
Application Closing Date: May 31, 2019
Note: The programme can close early if positions have been filled. We advise you to apply as early as possible.